Sunday, September 26, 2021

Adventures of Captain Marvel

-soon after my powerful Crisis magic began

-for about 15 times in total

-I willed a split to come out of me

-'Captain Marvel'

-the costume of rapper Marky Mark. Shitless, blue jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap on-the right way

-flight, strength, phasing, invulnerable , ground control, telekinesis , heat vision , beam comes out of one hand that can create objects and do things, can centre on crime and population centres and etc powers

-writing my 'rap' style music to the beats of BOP   Bup  Bup 

-using my hand beam to find married woman and men I like to first ask them both. Then have sex with them getting them pregnant

-sometimes using my hand power to create copies of me in my underwear designs with the mixed up music I wrote with my voice to it. And leaving these on alien worlds

-I did these about May 2017

-probably on planets close to ours'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollywood would be HELL

Hollywood would be HELL