Sunday, September 26, 2021

Discovering I have a Sister

-using my magic

-to make a girl in my class at Otumoetai Intermediate in 1981

-my half sister

-Judith Habgood

-the right height, with a long dark pony tail and maybe a hoarse voice

-the closest person in likeness to me I have known

-meaning we both are partly 'pathetic'

-she was bullied back then and had no friends

-she bought DC Comics

-so maybe hoped the stories were real

-she bought the US versions before I did

-I have seen probably made up versions of her several times over the decades since leaving College

-even though she might hate me she is a safe bet for a family member

-I will the sperm of my Earth father who said his name was Ian from Hastings

-to have appeared in Judith's birth mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollywood would be HELL

Hollywood would be HELL