Monday, September 27, 2021

Lands Around New Zealand

-a list of lands and paranormal beings maybe around New Zealand

-the Smurfs Village around a large stone in my property

-Oz-under my home

-Apes Island-on Rat Island down the street

-Paradise / Themyscira Island- at Matakana Island near Tauranga

-100 Acre Woods-around the valley and fields etc at the end of James Cook Street Havelock North

-Middle Earth- the South Island

-Atlantis-at Stewart Island at the bottom of New Zealand and the world. With JLA a team of the darker 1990s versions of DC super-heroes

-Swamp Thing

-E.T.

-Mighty Kings-a group of about 50 animals with super hero powers who I brought together from animals from stories

-my maybe alien father

-the Beast-the one I didn't try to kill off. My black panther bed spread

-my Earth father 'Ian of Hastings'-once a super hero split would come out of him. Kicked off by man landing on the Moon about 1 year to the day after I was born


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollywood would be HELL

Hollywood would be HELL