Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Inside: Jesus Christ

-the MANGER-the home of M. AGER the heart point of copies of my home around space and where the magic plant or ground is at the front doorstep

-Mary Magdalene- Jesus' slightly scarlet woman love interest. MAGDALENE  /  ADRIANNA the Internet Chat Hostess I approached years ago about having a full on open marriage

-Judas Iscariot the traitor- a wife like Lois.  JUDAS/LOIS CHARIOT/LANE

-Jesus's favorite Disciple SIMON PETER -my two flat mates I have had living with me during these miracles. Both exceptional people. Jesse WATKINS   and   James MCPETRIE

-King HEROD the ruler out to destroy baby Jesus-Jenette Kahn the DC Comics HEAD - HEAD ODD - RECORD unHEARD

-the DISCIPLES- the DESCENDENTS my sons half by sex and half by sperm dropped in the students 'currently' at Tauranga Boys College

-Simon Peter denies Jesus 3 times-over the years I have emailed DC Comics twice, US President , the Pope and New Kids on the Block to try to get them to read my Blogs because I was out of control with my magic

-the donkey that carries Mary-my living large soft toy I once had like the book characters the Moomins 

-the head of John the Baptist-Wonder Girl a DC Comics super-heroine I thought of like a mother in a way being badly disfigured really in the stories

-Jesus does miracles and spreads the word of Christianity like I do

-the CROSS-shaped like the Days of our Lives' Hourglass and the 'Otumoetai' College torch emblem

-JESUS  and   CHRIST  like the man I aspire to be like  CHRISTIAN   PAREDES

-HEROD the King out to destroy Jesus-like the maybe Anti-Christ threatening me at my grandparents' front door in 1992 looking like soap opera Doctor Peter HOLLAND. And Herod represents Jenette Kahn

-Joseph took Mary to Bethlehem his city of birth to be taxed-like I started all my Crisis/powerful magic going across to the Mount Maunganui by bus. To be TAXED. To achieve the powerful miracles maybe it meant me selling off a large chunk of my best comics and some other things. Like to make the trade

-Jesus CHRIST the CRISIS my term for the years of the really powerful miracles. MESSIAH my MONITOR missions my term for rocket and satellite missions

-the Holy Ghost-like I have almost a voice of force that talks to me and guides me

-SATAN took Jesus to the top of a MOUNTAIN and said I can give you anything-STAN Lee maybe being the same person at a MCDONALDS asked me what I would like to have . It was at the MOUNTAIN / KITCHEN  FOUNTAIN  /  Kitchen sink. After months of being angry with God over too much computer time I said out aloud I would give up my soul in exchange for all I wanted in life

-Jesus CHRIST like at my CONSERVATORY entrance grows the magic plant or ground that gives me my miracle power

-an angry Jesus almost kicking traders etc out of a Church-me and the chance I have been set up to be permanently banned from a list of companies and maybe even the Church and Bible used to keep me in the marriage or it will close

-the BAPtism of Jesus by John the BAPtist-me going to MARINE Parade at Mount Maunganui in March 2017 and repeating  BUP  BUP   BOP  over and over to do the first Monitor and start the Crisis miracles

-so 'We can have FORGIVENESS'- people in space can GIVE themselves just about anything they can think of FOR  FREE  based around my FRASER Street homes

-the group of story character animals I might have living with me. All as super-heroes as splits that come out of them that I call the Mighty Kings. They might be the baby KING in the MAN  AGER of ANIMALS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollywood would be HELL

Hollywood would be HELL