Friday, July 30, 2021

Old Relatives, New Friends

-Children of mine or their parents

-half of Tauranga Boys College by normal sex at maybe the same revolving time. Half by my sperm dropped in their mothers when I left a Doctor's across the road where I was meant to have a urine test. I left because I thought I was treated poorly. And I saw a picture of the three monkeys in a row on the wall there

-the Boys College Latin motto is Pergo et Perago

-a chunk of Tauranga Intermediate

-I once saw a man looking like David Platt who was based on me lying in a folded down car seat 2 blocks along from there

-non-identical Heyworth twins. Now removed by really another man's sperm going in

-by a man who was a former client always flirting with me. And one day while I was talking to a staff member he was MASSDEBATING in the lounge next to it. Like in Marvel Comics MASTER PANDEMONIUM changes Scarlet Witch's baby twins in to her HANDS and they are now figments of her imagination 

-children I fathered as a super hero with my Captain Marvel

-willing splits to come out of me to space. But only about 15 times. I would use my hand beam to find me suitable males or married females to have sex with and get pregnant

-a young boy named Matthew once living over the fence  from my current home. Maybe slightly like me when I was very young

-Superman, Batman, Captain America , Iron Man, Spider-Man

-Satan

- Greyson Milewski. The son of the Coronation Street actor whose character is based on me. His body is in pain all the time. Like my breakdowns of powers and the body I want. I had a shot at being King of England so I tried to make him my son too. The following list of evidence I am Prince Harry's father really translate in to these. Greyson's body problems. And me his father like the actor who plays a character like me

-actor Mark HAMILL. I saw a sort of wild PIG run out in paddocks near a Bacon Factory. I raided a post of timber like a Light Sabre or my rod. The pink shirt with lines on it. Like Light Sabres and a shot I saw of him looking for used cigarettes in a public ash tray. In a New Zealand movie magazine I saw a photo of him bare chested with a topless woman

-Judas Iscariot. I tried to will my sperm to be dropped in Judas Iscariot's mother. Making me his father

-about half the offspring of the 3 local Police Stations. I was in ROBBINS Park in 1984 with a friend at night. The Park was next to the Police Station. I left a rolled up comic on Batman and Cat MAN in a CANNON. Several  later I was sitting in that Park. A row of about 15 cops came out and sat facing me with their BATONS. In  paddocks near our homes. In about 1983 I was with a friiend. He saw I had Poo in my pants ( like in PIGS ). He joked he didn't want to be friends any more. The excretion in my pants like a baby. PIGS and PIGS like PERGE et PERAGO. On a trip to Wellington in about 1978 . To see my mother. She bought me some comics. One was a black and white reprint of horror comics. There was a panel of a naked man lying under a sheet in bed. Like me under my Beast bedspread. The Police were bursting through the door saying Get up. Like a few years ago. I had all the curtains pulled and doors locked. The Police had to let themselves in and pull my bedpread off of me. The man in bed looked like an older student at High School. Named Brendan KILMISTER. As in I kill the Police being men. He looked like the Terminator / kill mister. My friends were playing HAND BALL one day. The tennis BALL hit his leather and he FLICKED it off

-and I am the father of one of my father Ian's family's children. From an affair with a close family member to him. That no one remembers . I first lived about Hastings where he lived.  I was in the School Library back then and had to ask the Librarian a few times how to pronounce the book title of Finn Family Moomintroll. In 1978 in class we made a large stuffed paper Moomin. I took it home and my grandmother got rid of it and made me a green velvet one. I had it for decades. One day I was slightly spooked by the Neil FINN's band song Twice if You're Lucky. With a video of Teddy Bears. I took the soft toy up and gave it away at an Op Shop. These affairs might be his way of revenge on people. Now I have added a close family member to the list. .As in FIN FAMILY 

-I might be the father of the following LINC Support Home related people. Danny. Jesse, Ricky, Noko, Keith, Mark and his sister, Ben

-I might be the father of staff member Huia 'Huia' 's two offspring. Like the first time I saw him the Staff an found him on the side of the road out in the country. In about 1980 I heard a radio item. A nan won't be celebrating Valentine's this year. His friend has had affairs with the last three of his girlfriends. Huia got something go through his FOOT. As in FETUS. The MARRIED with CHILDREN character BUD BUNDY . As in BED BABY or HUIA HUIA. Married with Children. Like LINC looks after the mentally ill clients. LINK like the children are linked to each other. And LINK like the Married with Children logo


Hollywood would be HELL

Hollywood would be HELL